Park Hyatt Hotel at Central Embassy
- Park Hyatt Hotel at Central Embassy
– Natural Marble – to Lobby, Public Areas, Spa & Fitness, Unit Guest Room Toilet, Banquet,
Project completed in 2016:
Park Hyatt Bangkok
Designer: Yabu Pushelberg
- Ivory beige marble – หินอ่อนไอวอรี่เบจ
- A honed light and luminous even and uniform color of creamy beige fossilized marble quarried in Trani- Italy, supplied and install on flooring, stair, lobby, all-day dining and public areas throughout the hotel by @pinklaomarble
- The latest Park Hyatt Bangkok Hardscape makes the most of Amanda Levete’s (AL_A) elegant curves and Plandscape Drop-off design.
- “the soaring volumes and irregular, free-form architecture of the building to create fluid, intimate and calming interiors that belie the intensity of the city outside. It has also successfully captured a sense of place, with subtle Thai references that eschew time-worn Asian details”, (Wallpaper* 2017)
- Various shades of black natural stone with perforated brass in various finishes and waterjet techniques.
- Project’s Hardscape works were supplied and installed by @pinklaomarble
- photo credit: Hyatt, Liveandletsfly